education

Scool feeding creates ten thousand jobs in Addis Ababa – New Business Ethiopia

The school feeding program launched recently by the Addis Ababa City Administration has created jobs for 10,000 mothers and parents of students in the capital of Ethiopia, Addis Ababa. Since last October some 300,000 primary school students – up to grade eight- are benefiting from Addis Ababa City Administration free school feeding program, …

Scool feeding creates ten thousand jobs in Addis Ababa – New Business Ethiopia Read More »

Ethiopia revises 70 / 30 college enrollment quota – New Business Ethiopia

The Government of Ethiopia has revised its college acceptance quota that forces higher education institutions in the country to enroll 70 percent of their students under natural science field of study, leaving the remaining 30 percent for social science study. The revised regulation now allows higher education institutions to reduce the 70 percent …

Ethiopia revises 70 / 30 college enrollment quota – New Business Ethiopia Read More »

Abyssinian Aviation Academy of Ethiopia graduates 54 pilots

Abyssinian Aviation Academy, the first private aviation college in Ethiopia, has graduated 54 pilots in Addis Ababa on Sunday. Of the total 22 are graduated with Commercial Pilot License, while 30 have got their Private Pilot License and two are pilot trainers. Since its establishment 12 years ago Abyssinian Aviation Academy has graduated a total …

Abyssinian Aviation Academy of Ethiopia graduates 54 pilots Read More »

Education Cannot Wait to help 746,000 children in Ethiopia – New Business Ethiopia

Education Cannot Wait (ECW), a new global fund to transform the delivery of education in emergencies, is set to announce a three-year $165 million Multi-Year Resilience Program to restore the education of 746,000 children in Ethiopia. The program targets Ethiopian children whose education has been disrupted by conflict and natural disasters. The program …

Education Cannot Wait to help 746,000 children in Ethiopia – New Business Ethiopia Read More »

UN agency advises Ethiopia to continue school feeding program – New Business Ethiopia

Stressing that well-fed children are key to fueling Ethiopia’s economic growth and development, economic development, the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) advises the Government to continue its school feeding program. WFP joins the African Union (AU) and countries across Africa to celebrate the Africa Day of School Feeding on 01 March 2020, taking the …

UN agency advises Ethiopia to continue school feeding program – New Business Ethiopia Read More »